Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Crumbs From My Table

Sometimes what one needs to say is already said in a song and put on fitting music. I find it all the time, especially with VNV Nation lately.

Today though, my ugly face was displayed in a song I never really listened to. Never heard the lyrics. Again, a perspective on what and who is me. Bono sings "With a mouth full of teeth you ate all your friends and you broke every heart thinking every heart mends".

And I did. I still do even.

Am I projecting my past grievances, and seeking retribution unconsciously? Am I really such a selfish bitch? Do I only share the crumbs from my table?

I don't know about the projecting or retribution, it may well be. I'm a selfish bitch. And I don't share much from my table, especially not in Second Life

No comments:

Post a Comment