Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Scissoring to Die for...

Ok, so I regularly visit the "Domina Palace" in Second Life. A mansion made up of as minimal prims as possible where women rule, and men obey. (Mostly it's a place where women come to go on a powertrip and men come to be completely humiliated, funfunfun!)

Last night I met this guy there, let's call him "W". I won't use his name for his privacy, though I don't think he would mind. He was, like me, a controversy in itself, and I found a lot in his profile that I could relate to and/or with... except his kink for "scissoring". And no, I don't mean cutting paper with 2 blades that are in such a way attached that they can cut through stuff.

So, W walked in, didn't kneel automatically, which is a rule in the Domina Palace: men kneel. Period. Can't help it either. When I kindly make him acquianted with said rule, he kindly obeys, and I invite him at my feet (I'm on the sofa, ofcourse). He joins me and we get talking. About first thing he says is that he notices the muscularity of the legs in my 1st life picture, kinda odd, no? I decide to take it as a compliment, the picture in my 1st life tab of my profile isn't me anyway, plus it seemed to turn him on.. which is a good thing.

We get talking, and when I ask him "what brings you here? are you looking for a relationship? Or just the casual fun?" he replies with "I'm not sure, actually. I think my particular form of "usefulness" is pretty rare, you may not find it interesting."
You get it, my interest is peeked, and I don't have to wait long before he explains: "(I like) Being scissored. Not with the things you cut paper with, (but) the grappling hold."
I'm not sure I understand, so I ask him to explain more and he gives me a picture that shows a woman with her legs wrapped around a man's chest and squeezes, cracking his ribcage... like a scissor. (will see I put it here when I get back into SL, it's down now)
Now that rang some bells. I heard about this before and wanted to know more, here's your chance, Jazzy!
He explains in detail how strong thighs would be able to kill him easily in Real Life by cracking his ribcage and letting broken ribs puncture his lungs, ravaging his insides, and he happily adds "Well, the only caveat I would have would be this: If you break my spine, just continue and kill me. I wouldn't want to be a cripple."
A new chapter is opened: death as a kink. Mr. W. "doesn't have any limit to the pressure on his chest, and would even say 'yes' to an offer to kill him in this manner" In fact, he wrote a short story about a man meeting a Woman over the internet, planning his death like this over years, and the actual deed. In high detail.
So I ask him: "What's your kink in such damage? Is it the fear? The damage itself? The 'living on the edge'? The display of power of the woman?" and he lets me know that "I think it's probably all of those things."

Now, basically we see here again the fantasy of humans to be completely "taken, used, abused and overpowered", much like rape fantasies. Playing with one's life. Revelling in the fear, the pain is secondary. This is not a masochistic trait I think, it has nothing to do with the pain itself, it's purely based on fear, and the surrender to it, willingly placing one's life in the hands of another who decides to do with it whatever he or she wants. W: "Mhm. Being completely at a woman's mercy, life or death totally in her control."

Pretty scary huh? What amazed me most was the fact W. had worked out a complete plan for Real Life how it could and would be done in such a way that it would look like an accident. Who would suspect an unknown man, dressed in hiking shoes and clothing, completely broken, lying at the bottom of a cliff was actually killed by a woman's thighs?

The human mind is a strange place. What I wonder though...
Many fantasies and emotions come from primal drives. Sex, violence, anger, jealousy, the want to be happy etc. But where does this "need" to completely give up and hand over control come from? Is there an instinct for it? Do we, humans, have something alike with lemmings?

Something to ponder over... your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Playing surrender and getting killed in the proces by accident..wouldn't that be a shame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can answer this, I think -- you see, I know exactly who "W" is, because I'm him.

    The desire to to completely hand the decision of life or death over to someone comes from being a switch who is normally so dominant that he *can't* be dominated in any of the usual ways -- the only avenue to be dominated is physically. Because the use of tools such as whips, paddles, etc. is gender neutral -- anyone can pick up a whip and smack someone with it, after all -- the only intimately identifiable physical domination a woman can inflict is with her own body. The most likely route for a woman to overpower a man physically with just her own body is via her legs, as they're the most physically powerful part of her body. The most effective and at the same time sensual way for a woman to inflict pain using her legs is by squeezing a man's body between them. And the more naturally dominant a male switch is, the more severe the physical domination inflicted must be in order to trigger the "switch" over to his submissive tendencies.

    So, with all that said, though a woman need not *actually* kill him, it may be that in extreme cases of this nature, he must at least carry the *perception* that she can, and if it comes to that extreme, *will* do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I'm a little amazed (in the positive way) to find your comment here, W, 2,5 years after posting. I still remember our meeting clearly and look back on it with fondness.

    Thank you for commenting and explaining your view on this. I think it adds to the article.

    ~kiss, Jaz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it really possible that a woman can keep a man held prisoner between her legs like that?

    ReplyDelete