Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Custom Build: Sin Sensual Photo's

Yes, I still do commissions and custom work in Second Life, next to DJ'ing and being a brat! My latest architectural build is Sin Sensual Photo's (SLurl).
It's a skybox up at 2000m in the sky, so the focus is on the interior. Using a couple of techniques I also used in the build of The Splinter (lighting on the ground, city skyline through the windows), I think I managed to build a 'clean urban grunge' loft.

The loft has warm wood floors, cool concrete walls, and plenty of space to put up pictures. As a little treat I put in a service elevator in the middle of the place to emphasize the industrial feel to the place. It is urban and grungy and industrial but clean. Have a look at the pictures here, or simply head over into SL. If you decide to visit, be sure to say 'hi' to my good friend Russell, boss and boy of Sin Sensual Photo's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment