Friday, April 3, 2009

NIN Remix Of The Week 02

Another week, another Nine Inch Nails remix in the spotlight, straight from remix.nin.com. This remix has been up there for a little while now, even though I only found it less than two weeks ago. From NIN's latest album The Slip comes Echoplex, an already awesome song, and an original live experience as well as Trent programs the drumcomputer for it visually on a huge projection screen:



The remix of this week is made by Adam Lane from the south of Florida, and may be better known as Obscure Descension. It turns the rather rocky Echoplex into a smooth and very danceable, even bit trancy track. From the first time I heard it I was thoroughly impressed, and I almost feel like I'm holding out on you guys because I didn't share it before.

So let me make it up to you:

(download expired, please contact me if you still want this mp3 :)

Make sure to visit Adam Lane's myspacepage and website as well to hear more of his work, it's rather good if you are a fan of the elektro/industrial/EBM genre.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment