Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nine Inch Nails Remix Of The Week 03

I know, I know! I'm late!

Told you I'd have a hard time doing this thing weekly properly!

Anyway, this isn't about me this time, it's all about a french girl making an awesome remake/mix of NIN's Perfect Drug. Now, I think we can agree on the fact 'The Perfect Drug' has been remixed and remade into oblivion, and it's really hard to stand out with the song, however, Absolute Entity 01 (myspace) stands out like a white orchid in a field of grass.

An exquisite remake with a strong emotional load. I almost dare to say she managed to make a better version than the original:


Close your eyes, lay back, and let this girl's voice rip through your soul. She's amazing. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jazhara,

    Thank you very much for that beautiful "review" about my remix.
    I really don't know what to say except that I'm really touched by your initiative and that I feel very honoured by your compliments.

    This means a lot to me and I hope that you'll be at least as satisfy as that with my next remixes and tracks.

    Anyway, once again, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart...thank you for the great support...I won't forget it.

    Sincerely,

    J(AE01).

    ReplyDelete